Mirror Image

DisneyMama629

DIS Veteran
How do you make your design a mirror image using photo Impact? I can do it under my printer preferences, but when I'm at work and I tried to look under the printer preferences it doesn't appear. I made a design for someone and I wanted to make it a mirror image before I sent it. Thanks in advance! :thumbsup2

Could you save the image on your computer, and then put it into Word or Paintshop (?)? There are some hints on the "Design Tips" thread about doing this, and it specifically tells you how to do the mirror image under those other programs.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. You'll have to let me know how you did it, so I'll know, too. :)

I save them as .jpg files and follow the directions from the sticky for Microsoft Word. Most of mine don't need to be flipped though because the dark transfer paper I buy doesn't require flipping and I print most of my stuff on it.

Thanks!! I'll let you know how it works out.

ETA: That worked out well for the images I made in PI. Unfortunately the ones I made using powerpoint don't save too well as JPEGs. They don't look too great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter