• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Misdemeanor

This is information is wrong. You DO have to mention it if it is expunged. It says so in the application. And it states further in the background paperwork that they have the means and rights to find out what it is if it is expunged. It will still show on your records as something being expunged which then Disney will ask you what it is and if you care not to be completely honest then they will not offer you the position. Honest is the best policy when it comes to Disney because they will find out. :) Good Luck!

I wasn't implying that they should lie about it or hide it. Typically on job apps it says if it has been expunged do not select yes for convicted of a felony. I guess I got it mixed up with Disney.

I wasn't implying that they should lie about it or hide it. Typically on job apps it says if it has been expunged do not select yes for convicted of a felony. I guess I got it mixed up with Disney.

Oh no I wasn't implying that either. :confused3 Goodness no, I just wanted to inform them that it was incorrect so they didn't do that. No worries! :hug:

GLAD I found this thread, I have an interview tomorrow morning and I'm going through the exact samething
Any extra advice anyone can give. Very very nervous about tomorrow

What's gettin to me is that the court house and juvenile center told me I didn't have to tell anything about the case, just don't want Disney to do a background check and it shows

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter