Mississippi DVCers?

DisneyMimi

Mouseketeer
Hello! :yay:

Just wondering if there are any fellow Mississippi DVCer's out there?

We are new members...BWV is our home resort :cheer2: but our first trip is not until November/Thanksgiving :sad1:

Waveland is our home!:love:

Hi DisneyMimi! We're fellow DVC Mississippians! We've lived in Starkville for 2 years (dh is a prof. at State) after moving here from the West Palm Beach, Fla. area. We spent a lot of weekends at Disney, and had looked into DVC before, but since we primarily visited on long weekends, the point structure didn't make joining worthwhile. When my dh asked if I wanted to move to MS, I said "yep! and we're joining the vacation club!" :thumbsup2 Only after I blurted that out, did I also say "And, oh yeah, we'll be closer to my family in New Orleans...." :lmao:

We bought BCV resale last summer and leave for our first trip home in 2 weeks. Can't wait!

Hi! I am not a DVC owner but me and DH are originally from MS! We met in college at Misssissippi State! GO BULLDOGS! Just wanted to say hi!

We are new members...BWV is our home resort :cheer2: but our first trip is not until November/Thanksgiving :sad1:

Waveland is our home!:love:

DisneyMimi,
:wave: Do not live in Mississippi now, but...small world...I grew up in Waveland. :thumbsup2 We own at BCV. Hope your DVC membership brings you much joy! :earsboy: Ours has!

Mickey

DisneyMimi,
:wave: Do not live in Mississippi now, but...small world...I grew up in Waveland. :thumbsup2 We own at BCV. Hope your DVC membership brings you much joy! :earsboy: Ours has!

Mickey

Wow...it is a small world! :goodvibes How long have you been gone?:confused3

Just having the membership has brought alot of joy so far! Can't wait until November...:hourglass Finding the Disboards...well that is just a bonus! :woohoo:

We are DVC Mississippians, too. We live in Madison - just north of Jackson. I know you'll love being DVC - we bought OKW resale in 2000 and added on at AKV recently. We have a number of trips both DVC and non-dvc and have enjoyed them all. Can't wait to return !

Wow...it is a small world! :goodvibes How long have you been gone?:confused3

Just having the membership has brought alot of joy so far! Can't wait until November...:hourglass Finding the Disboards...well that is just a bonus! :woohoo:

I lived there in the 60's :eek:. I did, up until recently, make regular trips to the Mississippi coast. I don't get down there much now.

The Disboards are great for increasing DVC knowledge, and for those times between DVC trips when you need a Dis fix! ;)

Another Madison resident here. We joined in 1998 and have had many excellent DVC trips. We're going to VB 7/22 and are planning a New Year's eve trip if we can get availability.

Living in MS started our obsession...we lived in Ocean Springs for four years. We now live in MO and joined DVC after we moved here in 2001.

My wife and I are from Long Beach but moved to Hattiesburg in 2006. We own at SSR and have been members since 2005. This is a great thread. We have often wondered about the other DVC Members from Mississippi. We will be at SSR from 5/27 thru 6/4. Its great to know that their are others from here that are enjoying DVC.

Hi Mimi,
It is a small world - I live in Waveland. Have lived there all my life. Welcome home - we own at SSR - since 04. We'll be at OKW starting Dec. 2 and checking out on the 14. How long have you lived in Waveland, did you have much storm damage? I retired from the Bay/Waveland School District in 93. Do you also work in the area?

:banana: :dance3: :cheer2:

I"m over in West Mississippi - Shreveport, LA. ;) But the signs on I-10 say West FL.

Hi Mimi,
It is a small world - I live in Waveland. Have lived there all my life. Welcome home - we own at SSR - since 04. We'll be at OKW starting Dec. 2 and checking out on the 14. How long have you lived in Waveland, did you have much storm damage? I retired from the Bay/Waveland School District in 93. Do you also work in the area?

:banana: :dance3: :cheer2:

Hi DisneyAngel....it is a small world! The Bay/Waveland School District is great....my girls graduated from Bay High and my daughter was teaching at Second Street ....took a year off after her baby. Yeah, we had a lot a damage from the storm. We came home ...only a slab remained. But the good news is that we rebuilt...on the same property - smaller house - we just moved back in in March. It is great to be home! :thumbsup2 How 'bout you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter