Mistake made at Whispering Canyon

walt2187

Earning My Ears
Yesterday we had breakfast at Whispering Canyon. Normally it is my wife and I and on most occasions, our grandson tags along. Since Moonlight Magic was Tuesday night, the rest of our florida (son, daughter in law, 2 year old and a one year old) family came along. When the bill came, I did not see the automatic 18% gratuity. So today when we had breakfast at Olivia’s, when I got the bill, the server there had circled the gratuity. That is when I realized the mistake. From now on, wherever we go somewhere to eat, I will pay more attention.

This happened in Feb when we ate at Yachtsman Steakhouse....we 6 adults had a discount but i still tip on the previous amount except the 18% was added since their were 6 of us....it was a long day, late meal....The waitress who was excellent stopped and told me...said she wanted to bring to my attention...since she was sooo honest i left everything as it was...

This happened to me at CMC and there were 7 of us. It was a big bill. I asked questions about what was on the bill and still accidentally tipped twice. I realized the error right away and asked for them to redo the check, which they promptly did. Some servers will make it clear and others...will not...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter