Mixing points/cash at Aulani

chicagodisneyguy

DIS Veteran
We booked 7 nights in a STD studio at Aulani for this winter. We decided to add one extra day after the fact and nothing is left for points so we are just going to pay cash thru the regular call center. Has anyone else done this and been successful staying in the same room? They said that it's not guaranteed but trying to figure out ways to better my odds. Is there a front desk number/email that people have used so maybe I can call and request that? They said they can add notes to the reservation but I'd rather have a way to make contact a few weeks before.

Also, for anyone who was able to get a DVC discount rate at Aulani, what was the rate for a STD view? We are trying to add a Saturday night which might make it tougher to get a DVC discount on.

Thanks for any thoughts!

Did you try to book for cash through MS?

Yup. No availability through MS for the discounted rate. Only option at this point is to book through regular CRO line. It's $484 + tax which isn't the end of the world. I'm more concerned about being able to stay in the same room and not having to switch. I wait-listed the extra night for the same category and will also book a cash room. Hopefully the wait-list comes thru.

I have done that at WDW and have always been allowed to stay in same room but Aulani not sure

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter