MK Carousel accident: lady falls Jan 29th

sillyminny

Love Disney World. Love Survivor and Idol shows as
Very sad to see and elderly lady fall off of horse and emergence crew called in. Shut down ride for half an hour.
Cast members, very good reaction and management.
Hope lady is ok.

Oh my! I wonder what she was doing to fall off?
DS fell off a carousel at the local zoo's, Christmas lights display this year. I thought I would have a total heart attack, but luckily, he was fine and thought it was funny. :rolleyes:

But carousels are for all ages. The older you are, the more fond memories you have of carousel rides.

The first carousel ride I can remember, I guess that was when I was about three years old, my father took me on the carousel and I specifically asked for (or rather pointed to because I couldn't talk yet) a horse that did not go up and down, because I was afraid of heights.

The happiest music on earth is played on a carousel
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/musicbox.htm

9/65 Disneyland
3/75 World Inn (now Doubletree Club)
4/85 Kon-Tiki (now Econolodge Hawaiian)
'80s Disneyland once or twice
7/94 Dixie Landings (now Port Orleans Riverside)
9/97 All Star Music
11/98 ASMu & first premium annual pass
12/98 Knights Inn on 192
9/99 All Star Movies
12/00 All Star Sports & PAP#2
9/01 ASSp
11/01 ASSp
1/03 Motel 6 & ASSp & PAP#3
11/03 Pop Century planned

There is no telling what made the lady fall... she could have been on medication and when the ride started going in circles, her equilibrium could have been off causing her to loose her balance. She could have a medical condition that caused her to get dizzy. She could have been slightly dehydrated, causing her to get dizzy, or blackout. She may have just not been paying attention.

Whatever the cause, I hope that she is alright!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter