MK guest services for DAS

Disneyforus

Lover of all things Disney
Will guest services be open to request a DAS an hour before the park actually opens? I know that since our last trip Main Street is opening earlier and rope drop is at each of the land entrances per se. If we get there an hour before I’m just wondering if that will give us an enough time to get in line to request a DAS before park actually opens?

Thanks!

If the park is open, Guest Services is open. Ask a CM about where to get the DAS though as last time we were there it wasn't at Guest Services but next to it. They seem to be moving DAS requests to a separate location.

I believe at MK you need to go to the GS office on Main Street to request DAS, hopefully someone can chime in on whether it can be done outside of the entry point prior to them letting guests into Main St.

Guests are now allowed onto Main Street up to the Castle hub prior to the official "park opening" time. Guest Relations will be open any time guests are allowed in the park, so yes City Hall will be open to request DAS prior to opening. As a PP mentions, they seem to be trying out some additional locations to reduce the number of people at Guest Relations, so you may be directed to a kiosk or CM with an ipad who can help with DAS without waiting at City Hall.

Enjoy your vacation!

Guests are now allowed onto Main Street up to the Castle hub prior to the official "park opening" time. Guest Relations will be open any time guests are allowed in the park, so yes City Hall will be open to request DAS prior to opening. As a PP mentions, they seem to be trying out some additional locations to reduce the number of people at Guest Relations, so you may be directed to a kiosk or CM with an ipad who can help with DAS without waiting at City Hall.

Enjoy your vacation!

This is good to know! It will be our first time getting DAS at the MK. We are usually at Epcot on our first day and that is the only park we have gotten DAS for the last several years. Back in the GAC days we were able to get it at the MK guest relations outside the park.

You can still ask for a DAS at the Guest Relations location outside each park. Reports have been hit-or-miss whether they can do it. But I suspect at/before opening that location is very busy with ticket issues and would send you inside anyway.

Enjoy your vacation!

Will guest services be open to request a DAS an hour before the park actually opens? I know that since our last trip Main Street is opening earlier and rope drop is at each of the land entrances per se. If we get there an hour before I’m just wondering if that will give us an enough time to get in line to request a DAS before park actually opens?

Thanks!
Yes GR opens when they start to let gust into the park this is when I pick up my DAS. sometimes they do the DAS next door where package pick up is.

What about Epcot? A friend is going to Epcot with her family her first day. Can you get it at guest relations outside the park or do you wait until they start letting people in the park?

You can request DAS at the Guest Relations outside the gate. However, if they are very busy with ticket problems, they may not be issuing DAS and will send you inside. At park opening that may occur.

Enjoy your vacation!

You can still ask for a DAS at the Guest Relations location outside each park. Reports have been hit-or-miss whether they can do it. But I suspect at/before opening that location is very busy with ticket issues and would send you inside anyway.

Enjoy your vacation!
I am hoping when we activate our APs, we can use the Guest Relations window to just do both at the same time, would be nice to not have to wait in two lines.

I am hoping when we activate our APs, we can use the Guest Relations window to just do both at the same time, would be nice to not have to wait in two lines.
I was able to add my DAS to my parent when they activated there FL resident tickets last year.

We were not able to when we went in February (at MK). They told us we had to go to Guest Relations inside the park. We have had luck doing it at HS outside the park when we activated our APs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter