MK Park Hours - When can I trust?

Sim4242

Earning My Ears
I'm a week away from our 1st day at MK - do you think I can trust the schedule? They just changed the opening to 8am a few weeks ago so could/would they really change it back to 9am at this point? I have 2 breakfast reservations and I'm keeping the one that works better with the opening time, but I'm still nervous to cancel the other - thanks!!

I'm a week away from our 1st day at MK - do you think I can trust the schedule? They just changed the opening to 8am a few weeks ago so could/would they really change it back to 9am at this point? I have 2 breakfast reservations and I'm keeping the one that works better with the opening time, but I'm still nervous to cancel the other - thanks!!

No. They won't take hours away.

They almost never take hours away. I don't think you'll get any more than you have now, but you won't lose any.

They won't take hours away at this point.

The answer to the general question "MK Park Hours - When Can I Trust" is: on that day. But such late changes have always been ADDITIONS to the hours, in our experiences over 20 trips.

They definitely won't take hours away this close to the dates. Think about it this way - they would also have to cancel people's ADRs and FPs if they did that. I can't really seeing them extending the hours past 8am-12am in October either, so I would say you're pretty set. But if they do make a last minute change, I've never seen them shorten park hours, only extend them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter