MK PPO and parking at TTC

Jobelle

Earning My Ears
We have an 8:20 PPO ADR for MK on a Saturday and will be driving. Some questions...

1. How early does the monorail from the TTC to MK entrance start running? And how might this limit our ability to to get to the park in time for our PPO check in?

2. What time would you recommend arriving at TTC? First trip so I don't have a good idea of how quickly the lot fills first thing in the morning or how long the monorail ride and security process takes.

We have littles and would prefer to give ourselves plenty of time so we don't have to rush them and stress ourselves out.

Thanks!

Last time we drove to MK we parked by 7:15 or so. Monorail wasn't running, so we took the ferry over. Security doesn't take too long. They are very efficient.

Main St opens to all guests at 8am.

All the official WDW info says that the MK ferries start operating 30 min prior to park opening and the monorail 1 hr. Neither of those options will get us there prior to 8am (our preferred arrival time). Is this not always true?

Or is it 1 hr prior to when they let guests into main Street?

This says the Resort Monorail starts running at 7am every morning. Unless it has a delayed opening, you can ride the Resort Monorail from TTC to MK.

I would say, go for the Resort Monorail first.

Not sure whether this still happens but several years ago I observed the first Express Monorail and first ferry arriving at Magic Kingdom about 20 minutes before public opening time.

I would say, go for the Resort Monorail first.

Not sure whether this still happens but several years ago I observed the first Express Monorail and first ferry arriving at Magic Kingdom about 20 minutes before public opening time.

Looks like we'll have some options then. Ferry versus monorail doesn't matter to us as long as one of them can get us to MK preferably before 8. Thanks.

All the official WDW info says that the MK ferries start operating 30 min prior to park opening and the monorail 1 hr. Neither of those options will get us there prior to 8am (our preferred arrival time). Is this not always true?

Or is it 1 hr prior to when they let guests into main Street?
Never trust the Disney website

When I was last there (Oct 2018), we stayed at the Poly and the monorail started running around 7 AM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter