MK Town Square 90th Birthday special characters meet

moreisgood

Falling in love
Are the characters meeting on a regular rotation? For example, are the same characters meeting every Tuesday? Does anyone have the line-up for each day?

Sunday – Chicken Little & Abby Mallard
Monday – Robin Hood & Little John
Tuesday – Gideon & Honest John (Pinocchio)
Wednesday – Remy & Emile (Ratatouille)
Thursday – Prince John & Friar Tuck
Friday – Judy Hopps & Nick Wilde
Saturday – Phineas & Ferb
*Characters are subject to change. At this time, this will be the weekly schedule and it isn’t known if different characters will change out at any point this year.

Sunday – Chicken Little & Abby Mallard
Monday – Robin Hood & Little John
Tuesday – Gideon & Honest John (Pinocchio)
Wednesday – Remy & Emile (Ratatouille)
Thursday – Prince John & Friar Tuck
Friday – Judy Hopps & Nick Wilde
Saturday – Phineas & Ferb
*Characters are subject to change. At this time, this will be the weekly schedule and it isn’t known if different characters will change out at any point this year.
This ^ is the original scheduling which then changed on February 10th.

No one has tracked the rotation schedule after Feb. 10th but the last I saw, Phineas and Ferb were out on a Friday.

This ^ is the original scheduling which then changed on February 10th.

No one has tracked the rotation schedule after Feb. 10th but the last I saw, Phineas and Ferb were out on a Friday.

Tuesday, March 5 I met Emile and Remy so maybe they all shifted by a day?

Tuesday, March 5 I met Emile and Remy so maybe they all shifted by a day?

We saw them on March 12 as well so Tuesday’s seem to be their day.

Trying to recall who we saw when we walked out on our other MK days...we didn’t stop to meet them. We were also there on a Thursday and Saturday and I’m fairly certain i saw friar tuck out there when I walked by one of those days. That’s not very helpful though...

we saw Prince John and Friar tuck on Wednesday, Feb. 27. and Saturday, March 2, Judy Hoppe and Nick Wilde

Last rotation change was around 3/3 (this was the second change since the original from various blogs I follow (plus being in park Saturday 3/16) I’ve accounted for this rotation

S: Nick and Judy
U: Phinius/Ferb
M: Friar Tuck/Prince John
T:Emile/Remmy
W:
R:
F:
Robin/Little John, Chicken Little/Abby and Honest John Gideon I don’t have accurate placement for

Last rotation change was around 3/3 (this was the second change since the original from various blogs I follow (plus being in park Saturday 3/16) I’ve accounted for this rotation

S: Nick and Judy
U: Phinius/Ferb
M: Friar Tuck/Prince John
T:Emile/Remmy
W:
R:
F:
Robin/Little John, Chicken Little/Abby and Honest John Gideon I don’t have accurate placement for

That's a great update! Thank you! And if you see the schedule change again, and you remember, would you update this post? My little one dying to meet Nick and Judy, and we will be there the week leading up to Easter, and I don't want to miss it! We were there in January, and Nick and Judy were there, but it was the first day they met, and we totally missed it.

That's a great update! Thank you! And if you see the schedule change again, and you remember, would you update this post? My little one dying to meet Nick and Judy, and we will be there the week leading up to Easter, and I don't want to miss it! We were there in January, and Nick and Judy were there, but it was the first day they met, and we totally missed it.
I will I follow a few character twitters/instagrams

We saw Nick & Judy on Saturday 3/9. Friday 3/15 was Chicken Little & Abby. They weren't doing a standard meet & greet though - just walking around that area of main street. We were taking a photopass picture with the bronze Walt on the bench and Chicken Little surprised us by jumping in. :)

Are these characters listed day of on MDE like other meet and greets?
No. It’s Limited Time Magic ~ you’d have walk by the flagpole area of Town Square and ask a CM if you don’t see a pair of rare characters.

If you check the app right now, no one is listed for the area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter