MK Town Square 90th Birthday special characters meet

Oh my gosh! We are there next Tuesday and ratatouille is one of my favorite movies. Seeing Remy would make our trip!!!!

Hey could anybody Post who's out there today. Have a full day at DHS and Epcot but for Robin Hood I would cancel at least a FP...

Does anyone know how long these m&g will last? We're headed at the end of April and I would love to happen upon either set of characters from Robin Hood...but that seems like a ways away at this point

Does anyone know how long these m&g will last? We're headed at the end of April and I would love to happen upon either set of characters from Robin Hood...but that seems like a ways away at this point
I believe the 'Long Lost Friends' meets will last until Mickey's Surprise Celebration ends September 30th....though I don't know if it will stay the same seven sets of characters rotating until then or if we will meet new friends along the way

No. It’s Limited Time Magic ~ you’d have walk by the flagpole area of Town Square and ask a CM if you don’t see a pair of rare characters.

If you check the app right now, no one is listed for the area.

Finally an answer. I don't even think you were aware I'd asked. I was wondering if this was where these characters were.

And that doesn't support the schedule shift theory.
Did they meet together, or were there 2 lines?
unless things changed they should meet together.....
I know when things started they did a proper meet and greet (as in wait in a line) from 11ish-2 ish then they came back for maybe an hour or so after the parade and roamed around the flagpole area.... I assume it's a similar format now

I know on 2/8 when Nick and Judy was still on Friday's we waited just about an hour for them

I hope this is still going on in June, and that the Robin Hood characters are still in the rotation. There is a picture of me when I was three (1977) meeting the Sheriff of Nottingham. I'd love to meet some of the rest of the gang this summer!

Does anyone know what day Robin Hood was out this week? I saw the earlier comment saying he was out on Wednesday, March 20th. I’m hoping to see him when I visit for the Star Wars races.

Does anyone know what day Robin Hood was out this week? I saw the earlier comment saying he was out on Wednesday, March 20th. I’m hoping to see him when I visit for the Star Wars races.
No clue... a PP said phinius and Ferb were out instead of rats Tuesday so it’s possible that a cycle change is taking place...the character instagrams I follow haven’t posted any updates though
Any DISers at the parks now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts