I waited at Tortuga Tavern, then spotted them on the other side. In Jack and Sally line about 20 down. It's so hot and I'm melting because I had to power walk. I didn't get to pick up food, good job I have a protien cookie!

Sorry about loads of posts tonight, now waiting for Jack and Sally. Queue got moved, melting in the sun now.

Finally done with J&S, got a spot for Dwarves, popped into big top to get my pin. No get a photo and food and drink 17:57pm.

Met J&S 5:41pm got to Dwarves before 6pm.

They are out but more like 6:20-6:25pm - I wasn't there. I got sent on a wild goose chase for fries.

Big top for party stuff was fine.

Dwarves had first break, still quite away to go so may have to drop something later and pick it up tomorrow.

Great costumes about.

Just seen Daisy, Donald, Minnie and Goofy come out. Still waiting on Dwarves its painfully slow. J&S was slow too.

7:40pm done with Dwarves.
Now in line for Donald and Daisy, predicted 1 hour line. Minnie on her own should be shorter and the Goofy dosn't seem too bad. I may watch fireworks from the back tonight and front on Tuesday.

Costumes seen : Splash Mountain characters, Fred Flinstone, 3 faires in Sleeping Beauty, dwarves, Donald and Daisy with one of the nephews as a baby and the other two as toys. Yzma and Emporor Kuzco. Male Belle and Alice. Fantasia Mickey. Prince Eric, Prince Charming and Cinderella and Rapunzel and Flynn. Mary Poppins and Bert.

Ok 21:20 I am done with Minnie. Waiting on Goofy. Just seen a guy as the partner statue think he was at a comic con/D23.

Did Goofy pretty quick. No wait for Sorceror card. Quite a bit of a line for HM and Rapunzel lantern. 2 groups in front of me for skelenton pic. Now in line for Mickey, may miss fireworks but Mickey and seeing Judy Hopps in the Creepa Crew is a priority for tonight.

A lot of people were heading to Fantasyland after the first parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter