MNSSHP or MVMCP (or neither??)

Having only done MVMCP.... I vote for MNSSHP.

I am glad that I did get to go to the Christmas party but it was alright.

Now we have tickets for the Halloween party coming up soon and I am really excited for this. So I guess when I get back I can let you know which one was better.

But if you decide to go the the Halloween party, I heard those dates tend to sell out. So that is something to think about.. :crowded:

We love both, but in terms of what the party has to offer, I'd go with MNSSHP. You get to trick or treat which is fun! MVMCP is great but all of the Christmas decorations are up for you to view during normal park hours. You will miss the Christmas parade they have and some of the shows but thats about it.

Hi,
We are travelling to Walt Disney world next year from the 29th of October till the 12th of November, I'm travelling with my partner, 15 year old son and just turned 3 year old son (it will be 3 year olds first trip to wdw), I'm looking at attending either the mnsshp or mvmcp or both, which is better do you think? Which will my 3 year old enjoy more?
Also do you know when the tickets for 2013 will be available? Thanks

Hi,
We are travelling to Walt Disney world next year from the 29th of October till the 12th of November, I'm travelling with my partner, 15 year old son and just turned 3 year old son (it will be 3 year olds first trip to wdw), I'm looking at attending either the mnsshp or mvmcp or both, which is better do you think? Which will my 3 year old enjoy more?
Also do you know when the tickets for 2013 will be available? Thanks

Christmas time is beauiful in WDW, but imo, the Halloween party is better than the Christmas one. Both have special parades and fireworks.

The tickets usually on't go on sale until around May 1st, with the dtes announced shortly before that.

The Halloween Decoration will be on until the last MNSSHP so you will be able to enjoy the orange and black theming of Magic Kingdom. About two days after the last Halloween Party, the Christmas decoration are popping all over Disney World. Last time we were there, two days after the Halloween Party (we attented the last one), all the Christmas decoration were on on Main Street U.S.A. as well as in some of the other parks.

One thing i like most in Christmas is decorations.I agree with Sympatico regarding going to MK last day and getting to see the decorations and castle lit with icicle lights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter