MNSSHP..Where to eat, not in a park

Honeychild

Mouseketeer
We're attending the MNSSHP on Sunday, Oct 26. This will be a non-park day for our group. We are staying at a DTD hotel. Where should we eat? It is 3 adults and 4 kids. Thanks for any suggestions!

Last year we ate at 'Ohana's before MNSSHP The food was good, entertainment fun and we hopped on the monorail to MK when we were done!:D

HOneychild, I asked the same question a week or so ago and got suggestions for places in the monorail resorts and even Wilderness lodge. (You would go to the MK, take boat back and forth to WL. Anyway, if you want to be a bit frugal, I would eat an early dinner (4PM ish) at one of the restaurants just outside DTD or eat at RFC in DTD and plan to go over to MNNSHP around 5-6PM. I've hear you can enter MK early. I think Chef Mickey's is lost of fun, but they don't open until 5 or 5:50 and I'm hoping to be intering MK no later than 6PM

We are attending the Halloween party on Halloween night and we decided to go to Ohana and eat at 5:20 and then jump on the Monorail to the party as soon as we are done!!!:hyper:

I love Ohana and since DD is Lilo and BF and I Noni and David we will fit right in with the theme!:wave2:

We are staying at ASM and I did not know how bad transportation would be that night so we wanted some place close to MK. I know this party will be packed!!:grouphug: :rotfl:

That ok! We can deal.....:crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter