Mobile ordering on DP

kiramay

DIS Veteran
I tried to search but I get an error message....

I’ve done mobile ordering/preordering on previous trips, but not with the DP. Does it tell you what’s excluded, included, a CS, and/or a snack?

What happens if you order incorrectly?

Just got back last week. Used dining plan with mobile ordering. It tells you under the item if it qualifies as a snack. Also when you add your food it will tell you to make sure you add a drink to a meal so you don’t forget. Then before you submit it will tell you what credits you are using based on what you choose. It should say $0.00 owed if using credits and if it says any dollar amount you are paying cash for those items.

Just got back last week. Used dining plan with mobile ordering. It tells you under the item if it qualifies as a snack. Also when you add your food it will tell you to make sure you add a drink to a meal so you don’t forget. Then before you submit it will tell you what credits you are using based on what you choose. It should say $0.00 owed if using credits and if it says any dollar amount you are paying cash for those items.

Were you able to combine DDP and paying with CC on the same order? We've all been supposing you would have to do two different orders if wanting to use two different payments.

Were you able to combine DDP and paying with CC on the same order? We've all been supposing you would have to do two different orders if wanting to use two different payments.
We never did this but I’m pretty sure you can use a CC with your dining plan credits.

Definitely recommend the mobile ordering!! Saved us sooo much time! Line for dole whips was crazy long and I popped right up to the mobile order counter and picked ours up. I used DDP. Never tried a combo of cc and DDP though.

Where can I see my dining credits on MDE? Will they show even before we arrive at Disney?
As far as I know, you can’t see dining credits in MDE. I wish they were there! The remaining credits will show up on each receipt depending on what type of credit you used. For example if you purchased a snack, it will show how many snacks remaining but won’t show how many quick services since you didn’t buy a quick service in that transaction, if that makes sense.

Where can I see my dining credits on MDE? Will they show even before we arrive at Disney?

You will not see your credits on MDE before you arrive.

You are *supposed* to be able to see and track your credits on the app once you check in, unless you're staying DVC.

You are *supposed* to be able to see and track your credits on the app once you check in, unless you're staying DVC.

I was wondering if this was still a feature or if it was just temporarily disabled in August. We were able to track our credits in August 2017, but not August 2018. We also had friends on the ddp who were unable to track their credits.

I did ask about it at the front desk and explained that I used to be able to see the credits myself, but of course, nobody knew what I was talking about. Lol.

I was hoping this feature would be active once we arrive, but I guess it may or may not be, depending on the app's mood. Oh well, with 7 people I thought it woudl be an easy way to stay on top of it, but...

Can I ask one more ? on mobile ordering? We have the dining plan, and we plan to order a glass of wine or a beer with CS meals if available. Can you do this on the mobile ordering option?

I was hoping this feature would be active once we arrive, but I guess it may or may not be, depending on the app's mood. Oh well, with 7 people I thought it woudl be an easy way to stay on top of it, but...

Can I ask one more ? on mobile ordering? We have the dining plan, and we plan to order a glass of wine or a beer with CS meals if available. Can you do this on the mobile ordering option?

Reports are that you can, but I do not have first hand experience. We do not do the ddp.

We got beers At Satuli Canteen using the mobile ordering multiple times from June 2017 to February 2018. No problems. The only place that is wonky is the BOG preorder website.

We got beers At Satuli Canteen using the mobile ordering multiple times from June 2017 to February 2018. No problems. The only place that is wonky is the BOG preorder website.
Of course it is! That is the one I really want, the cab.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter