Moderate Food courts, how are they?

Krispe

Ahhh... Disney.
Hi we're either staying at CBR or CSR during our stay in December.

As far as the food courts go, I've heard wonderful things about the PepperMarket. I like how there seems to be different food choices there. Does anyone know where I could find a "listing" of some sort of the types of food available at both locations (CBR & CSR).

This seems like the one item that will let us decide on what resort to stay at. My fiancee really loves his food and loves to be able to have different choices!

thanks a bunch everyone! :p

Check out www.wdwig.com look for the menus.

We stayed at both CBR and CSR. I haven't seen the newly remodelled CBR food court, but I sure loved it before they re-did it! I didn't like the CSR food court at all. It was noisy. It was a chore to get a drink and they charge a gratutity on top of everything. The best thing about Pepper Market is it forced us to try other restaurants at WDW. We found some great ones! S

Well I think that Riversides caf. is some of the best food in WDW (Breakfast mostly). I thought CBR and CSR were average for disney.

We really enjoyed the food court at Dixie Landings (AKA Port Orleans Riverside). We were not as impressed with the food court at CBR - variety wasn't as good and it seemed noisier and messier.

I love the Mod food courts.

That's the only thing I don't like about YC(my fav resort), it's not easy to find a cheap meal for the kids.

The CBR food court is great. It has a Disney feel to it! (The new one)
:Pinkbounc :bounce:

The new food court at CBR is great. We did not like the Pepper Market at CSR. The food court at POR was very nice also and had a good selection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter