Moderate Resort Help Needed!

>SIR<

Earning My Ears
Alright, I need moderate resort help!!! My family would like to take a trip to Disney World this July, but we're having financial issues. I don't mind staying at a Value Resort, but the rest of the family refuses to stay in one. So, I need help to find the lowest rate deal-Moderate Resort. We plan on staying July 21 to July 27. We have 2 adults and 2 kids in our party... we really want to go this summer, so if I can get any help, it would be appreciated!!! BTW, if possible we would like the park hopper option. :earsboy:

That too bad, we are going in June and we would have loved to stay at a value, but since we are 5 of us, it's not possible.
Hope you will have the deal you're hoping for!

I suggest you contact a travel agent who specializes in Disney travel - there are many good online ones. This board is run by dreams unlimited and I use Dream Come True Vacations. They can find ways to help you save money when on a budget.

The moderates are all priced the same - in July the rack rate is $149/ night. The only discounts that may be available are for AAA members, Annual Passholders, and FL residents. If I were you I would check out www.mousesavers.com to find more info about tickets, dining plans, and room rates if you're looking to do this without a TA. Otherwise you may want to contact Dreams Unlimited to get you a quote on a moderate resort with park hopping tickets for your time frame. :)

If you belong to AAA you can get the Port Orleans French Quarter or other moderate resorts for 126.65 a night. Just go to http://www.aaa.com put in your zip and it will take you to your state AAA. Then click on travel services on the left. Then click on Air/Car/Hotel reservations..then reserve a room. Put in your dates and it will come up with the hotels available. If you click on the "D" in the alphabet it is quicker, gets you the "disneyland" hotels as that is how they are listed. I got this rate and when I booked it they took off the 65 cents so it was 126.00 a night.

Have one person in the group buy an AP-( supposedly it can even be a kid, but I've never done that). This will cost you about 190 more(adult- the kids would be less) than a 7 day ticket. Make your reservations at the AP rate( save $50/night) 7 nights = 350 in room savings - 190 extra for the AP and you still come out $160 ahead of the game. There are AP rates available for all the moderates as of yesterday for july 23-31(my time frame) so you'd probably have the same luck as me. THere are some other AP benefits so you might even save more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter