Mom's Going Back! A May 2010 Pre-Trip. Final post before we leave!!

:hug: DARLA!!! I bet you are so excited!! I wish I was still going so I could meet you. You will have such a magical time, I can't wait to see more pictures of your Mom.

We are all really pretty excited!!! I wish we could have met up, too. Maybe another time. We're pretty addicted, so I'm sure there are more trips in the future for us. :cool1: And there should be LOTS of pictures!!

We get a very nice breakfast at the hotel.

3038891678_c8cbdf1054_b.jpg

2967588393_e7da9e2485_b.jpg

2967588027_d893144b2a_b.jpg

After breakfast, we'll be packing up the truck and heading home. Not much going on today, other than driving home. We will likely stop in Hagerstown, MD, for lunch at Ryan's. This is one of our traditional stops.

4367166999_9bc4ea0e38_b.jpg

Hopefully, there won't be this much snow when we're there in May! :rotfl2:

After lunch, we'll drive up through Pennsylvania, on to home. About a half-hour before we get home, we'll call a local pizza place and order a sheet pizza and some wings. We'll swing by and pick them up so we'll have an easy supper when we get home.

4514772966_70d4deed3a_o.jpg

Then it's time to unload the truck and recover for a day. We have Sunday to recover, then it's back to work on Monday. :eek:

We leave in a day and a half!!!! Woooo Hoooo!!!!!

Well, it's 7:00 am. I'm up and dressed. DH and DD are still asleep!! Mom will be down here in about 2 hours. I am way too excited!!!

Oh, a little preview for the trip report -- When I got up this morning, the temp outside was 26 degrees!!!! TWENTY-SIX And it's only gone up ONE degree so far. Can't wait for that Florida weather....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter