monorail ?

DNSDisney

<font color=CC66CC>Got "rehitched" at the Garden G
Do they still give little co-pilots certs to little ones that ride up front with the drivers?

thanks sharon:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I don't remember where I read it, but I do remember reading that (perhaps as of March?) they're no longer doing so.

Can anyone who's been to WDW within the last month confirm/refute?

We were there the last week of April. My four younger ones rode up front from the Contemporary to the Poly. No paperwork was exchanged at all, but then again I didn't specifically ask for either.

I have a friend who works the monorails. I will email him and find an answer for you!

I talked to my friend at WDW about this. He says they do try to always give these out, but often they are out of them. Make sure you ask the "pilot" if you get a chance to ride up front.

I asked for them and both my kids were given co-pilot cards for riding up front on the monorail.

We got the co-pilot's licenses a few days ago! The pilot of the monorail gave them to me, DH and 2 DS's, we didn't even have to ask. We really enjoyed our ride in the front of the monorail, that's something I never would've thought to ask to do if I hadn't read it here on these boards first! :)

Glad to hear they're still doing this! My kids still have their first co-pilots licenses from their first trip. The problem we run into these days, is it always seems as though there are several families waiting to ride up front, and we're always in a hurry to get where we're going!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter