Monsanto House of the Future -- existing foundation?

StarlitNight05

DIS Veteran
When my Dad was a kid he has very fond memories of going to the House of the Future when going to DL. Although he admitted he probably liked it so much since there wasn't a ride ticket required for entry! :-)

Last time we went to DL together I tried to find the old foundation of the House. I read in an article that the old foundation was still visible at Pixie Hollow, but for the life of us we couldn't find it! I should have asked a CM, but we had FPs to get to and then we forgot to look more later. Does anyone know specifically where to look for the old foundation at Pixie Hollow? I'd love to show my Dad when we go in April. He'd get such a kick out of it!!

Here's a cool Yesterland article about the attraction in case anyone was curious: https://www.yesterland.com/futurehouse.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!