Moonlight Magic at Typhoon Lagoon

I NEVER get the DVC announcement emails for anything (not in my junk either). I have been checking the site daily for any info. I checked early this am and nothing. Then I saw someone posted it was open on a DVC FB page and I went back to the site and it was there so I registered for July 5th! But it really ticks me off that I can't seem to get the emails for stuff. I get the confirmations after I book something. But I don't get announcements. Just glad I happened to catch it!! :cool1:
I don't get the announcements either but I got July 13!

Yay!! I have been waiting for this one. I just booked us for June 23rd. Can't wait.

Just booked for 7/13! Sounds like there are a lot of us that day. It's our 26th wedding anniversary!!

We got June 28th. The kids have never been to Typhoon Lagoon, since I would be $300 for the family. Very excited!

You guys are awesome. I check every day and had already done it for today. Also, when I contacted MS yesterday about a different issue, I asked and she said we would get an email. Guess what?? Didn't get no stinkin' email . . . at least not yet. Just booked for July 5th. :yay: Diser's always look out for each other. :flower3:

I NEVER get the DVC announcement emails for anything (not in my junk either). I have been checking the site daily for any info. I checked early this am and nothing. Then I saw someone posted it was open on a DVC FB page and I went back to the site and it was there so I registered for July 5th! But it really ticks me off that I can't seem to get the emails for stuff. I get the confirmations after I book something. But I don't get announcements. Just glad I happened to catch it!! :cool1:
This is me exactly and I had a reservation for the 13th. I filled out the form but it didn't ask me for names or confirmation of a hotel or anything.

wow we are excited to be there for an event also! july 5th! so any one know what characters or "special" experiences will be there?

wow we are excited to be there for an event also! july 5th! so any one know what characters or "special" experiences will be there?
We've gone the last two years. My favorite part is doing the slides with short lines and no threat of sunburn!

In the past, they've had snacks (though they may change what kind, based on what they are doing at the other events this year), photo ops with Lilo & Stitch and Minnie (I think), a chance to chat with the DVC executives, and DVC 25th merchandise available at the store.

Another for July 5th here:banana:, big thanks to those who PM'd me to let me know it was open to book:worship:.

The one day i wasn't checking lol. Saw an email last evening from DVC, odd how they roll out. Same thing with the other events, long after actual booking started in the day.:confused3

Was able to book DVC & APH for Pandora in May

Going for a trifecta...

Hope to snag a Soarin wednesday event for October trip, after being shut out thus far this year

June 28th here! Soarin' member tour in the morning and Typhoon Lagoon that night :cool1:

I like this one because I already have a Gold AP so I get into the theme parks already. I don't however get water park access, so this is exiting to me to get into TL for free. Registered for 6/28.

:donald::goofy::mickeyjum:cheer2::banana:After checking EVERY day, I got the email yesterday morning since we have a reservation at a DVC resort during the parties. Going July 5th! The girls are so happy, since this was the first year we weren't going to the waterparks! We missed last year, so this will be our first DVC event! Soooo... excitedpixiedust::dogdance::yay:party:

For those who went past years, how is the bus service? What time do you recommend getting to the bus? And does anyone have experience taking the bus from Disney Springs vs. the resort? We are signed up for the 1st event and are trying to decide where and when to have dinner before. Thanks!

For those who went past years, how is the bus service? What time do you recommend getting to the bus? And does anyone have experience taking the bus from Disney Springs vs. the resort? We are signed up for the 1st event and are trying to decide where and when to have dinner before. Thanks!

Reservation confirmation has time listed the checkin time for buses from the resorts. Offhand, Think it was 6:30 pm? Check to make sure. We'll just drive.

Noticed that crush n gusher now has lights for night operation...hope it's running for the event!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter