Moonlight Magic sold out for March 21 2018

Sorry to hear that ... I thought with all the new rules that the days of sold out events would be over :-(
I had no problem this morning getting the May date, perhaps it has something to do with spring break for the March date.

That event just opened today for those who do not have on-site reservations, so those staying on-site site have had quite some time to register. That's a good thing!

All dates are sold out. It says May is still available but when I get to the how many in your group part and put in my number of guests, it says nothing is available. I even put in 1 guest. Still didnt work

So is the May one you are talking about Typhoon Lagoon? I thought that opened in April (I am probably getting 2 mixed up...)

So Typhoon Lagoon is sold out? I never even got a contact about it and we will be staying there at the end of May when Moonlight Magic is. I could have sworn sign up was set for April. I need to log in and go check that...

So Typhoon Lagoon is sold out? I never even got a contact about it and we will be staying there at the end of May when Moonlight Magic is. I could have sworn sign up was set for April. I need to log in and go check that...

It's the Animal Kingdom, not the Typhoon Lagoon.

Registration for the TL starts on 4/19 for those staying on-site.

Does Vero Beach reservation count as on-site or is it only WDW hotels? We are planning a vero beach stay for one of the events in the fall and are wanting to just drive over but if we have to worry about a sell out before it opens up to off site guests we might stay a wdw instead.

Does Vero Beach reservation count as on-site or is it only WDW hotels? We are planning a vero beach stay for one of the events in the fall and are wanting to just drive over but if we have to worry about a sell out before it opens up to off site guests we might stay a wdw instead.
VB reservations are considered onsite for access to the TOTWL and pool hopping. DVC might consider it onsite for Moonlight Magic, but you should to call MS and ask them.

Keep in mind that VB is around 2 hours each way from WDW which would make for a VERY late night.

I called and asked this question and it is only for onsite hotels. I now have my dates but at the time I was missing a day or so and considered going to Vero so, MS told me that no, I couldn't do MM from Vero or HH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter