Moonlight Magic vs Per Point Price?

True for this resale buyer. To be sure, I tried to get all the documents I could, but these seem tough to obtain.

Is there a source for these documents?
Direct buyers get the POS from Disney. When buying resale, the previous owner should give the same documents to the new owner, but I think it very rarely happens.

Direct buyers get the POS from Disney. When buying resale, the previous owner should give the same documents to the new owner, but I think it very rarely happens.
I still have the original documents that came with my original purchase in 1999. There have been several changes to them since 1999 so I am not sure how much of a benefit it would be to provide them to a buyer.

IMO, DVD/DVCMC should be making the ones currently in effect accessible online.

IMO, DVD/DVCMC should be making the ones currently in effect accessible online.

I agree, but I asked last year and they told me I should contact the broker who sold me the contract to have it.
I also don't think they have changed the POS at all over the years, for each resort. The only change I think was the one done last year to allow multi-UY per each unit. WHat changed are the accompanying documents (which they changed trying to let a different interpretation of the POS pass).

I equate MLM to Disney After hours. They are similar events with similar crowd levels. At (about) 100 bucks a head, After hours is profitable. how much could the actually lower the price per point? They actually use MLM to RAISE the price per point. Look on the boards, you will see a lot of people just aching for that blue card. So in a sense, dropping MLM, they might HAVE to lower the price per point - not because they want to or can - but to keep sales strong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter