Moore's Camper Rental

Any news? I still can't access the website. I guess I'll try calling myself. I'm not ready to make a reservation yet. I've reserved dates for a premium site at the fort for November 2018. I'm just in the phase of looking to see what everyone has to offer and prices.

I haven't seen anyone mention Wildernesscamperrentals (.com) yet. We have them booked for Thanksgiving week 2018. Pet friendly and have been extremely responsive to my emails to them. Check them out.

We just recently rented a trailer from wildernesscamperrentals.com about 3 weeks ago and had a wonderful time. The service was great and the response time was also great when booking with them. The trailer was a 2017 and very clean with everything we needed. They are pet friendly and the prices were better than an one else we checked with. Really nice people, check them out!

We are renting from Greenberg's, who I believe are another RV rental company that is a preferred company from WDW. The day I requested a quote from them they got back to me with in the hour! They are very quick to respond. They do not rent golf carts which stinks but I am willing to contact another vender for that! If you are still having trouble with Moore's, give Greenberg's a chance. Good luck

DO NOT DO IT... they canceled on me
yes they are not preferred i lookinto fort wilderness rv renter and the offer golf carts to because you cant get a golf cart venter to come into the fort anymore E-MAIL: info@wildernesscamperrentals.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter