Morimoto Asia. 1 credit or two for lunch?

For 2017 it is still 1 credit for lunch. The contract for 2018 may change that, so I would pay attention after 1/1 if your visit is after that date.

Still listed as 1 credit on my reservation on 1/2! I hope it doesn’t change tomorrow!

It also says on your reservation that it's subject to change, so don't rely on that.

It also says on your reservation that it's subject to change, so don't rely on that.
I would think if it was going to change the next day, it would have announced by now, right? Well if tomorrow it’s changed, we’ll cancel it.

I would think if it was going to change the next day, it would have announced by now, right? Well if tomorrow it’s changed, we’ll cancel it.
They don't really announce this stuff as the contracts are signed. It kind of creeps out as the site and brochure is updated next week.

They don't really announce this stuff as the contracts are signed. It kind of creeps out as the site and brochure is updated next week.
Gotchas. Well, we’re eating lunch there tomorrow, so if it does change... we’ll know soon!

I went ahead and called, since I wanted to know so I could plan (my daughter is looking forward to this meal #1).

I spoke to the manager.

They WILL be changing to 2-ticket lunch *sometime* this year, but the date has not be announced. It will not be immediately, and it will continue to be 1 ticket for the near future. She specifically addressed my question of this week, and that it will be 1 ticket at lunch.

Is it one or 2 for lunch? I've seen it now as both. We made plans with this being one credit for lunch....

We ate a DIY brunch type meal there in July and it was quite lovely. Just keep in mind there is no lobster on the lunch menu but pretty much everything else is served.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter