most comfortable sofa beds???

paulaken

Earning My Ears
I am trying to rent points for a one bedroom at the Boardwalk. Are their sofa beds comfortable for an adult? If you have stayed at any other villas,which one had the most comfortable sofa beds? Thanks in advance. Paulaken

Haven't really found a super comfortable one yet - sorry. I think they are all about the same.

Jen

Other threads have posted that SSR has the newest and most comfortable sofa beds. They are a new design with no bar in the middle. Some of the other resorts are being upgraded, but SSR has all new ones. I have read some members say they are as comfortable as a regular bed.

All of SSR has the new style sofa bed that is foam mattressed without support bars. It kind of reminds me of a futon only firmer.
I did spend the night on this when we had to spend 1 night in a HA room and the Qn bed was so hard I slept on the sofa bed and found it to be pretty comfortable and much better.
Normally my Ds's (6 and 8) share the sofa beds in a studio and they prefer SSR 's too (over VWL, BCV and BWV sofa beds) and it was their raves that prompted me to try it for that night. I was surprised they had a comment about the beds one way or the other, but they did. :goodvibes

OKW has some of the newer sofa beds and the other resorts will follow. You can always request an eggcrate for the other DVC's.

I agree with Liferbabe. The sofabeds at SSR are great. I hate the old style sofabeds. I can sleep on them for a day or two, but don't really get the best sleep. My DH and I slept on one in September when we took my Dsister and her husband and stayed in a 1BR the first night. We both slept very well, and felt like the bed was nice enough for anyone to sleep on.

:wave2:

One of my guests was told there were no egg crates at BWV when she asked. Another friend just slept on the sofa bed "as is" didn't open it, just put sheets on the bed. We didn't get much sleep, but don't know if the bed was the reason, or just the excitement of being there.

rwc :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter