• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Most economical way to buy tickets

C

catmouse

Here is my dilemma?????

I am arriving Monday pm 7/2/2001 in Orlando departing early am 7/8/2001. This will give me 5 full days in the Orlando area. 2 full days are dedicated to Universal. Out of the remaining 3 days, at least 2 possibly 3 will be spent at WDW. I do not want to invest in the 4 day park hopper. However is really worth it for me to spend the $150 per day (2 adults + 15yr son) for individual tickets?

CatMouse:confused:

catmouse,There is a ticketing option that is made for you!!! Its called the Bounce Back Tickets. here is a link http://www.wdwig.com/ticket.htm

But there are some special rules that go with these tickets You can only purchase the 2 day and 3 day passes at a WDW ticket window. You can not purchase them over the phone, at a Disney store, or online.

2 Day 2 Park- Adults $96.46 (includes tax) child, $75.26 (includes tax) expires 4 days from *purchase*. (1/01)

3 Day - 3 Park - Adults $136.74 (includes tax) Child, $104.94 (includes tax) (1/01)

Second and Third Day options MUST be bought *at the time of purchase of the first day* OR *before the end of the business day of the date of the first day's purchase* --- NO EXCEPTIONS. If you come back a second day and say you want to upgrade, you cannot. You will be buying a new One Day Ticket at Full Price. NOTE: Guest's NAMES will now be added to One Day/One Park Ticket Media and ID's will be (randomly?) checked. NOTE: Guests will be limited to a purchase of SIX One Day/One Park Tickets at a time. (1/01)

I once did the Bounceback, and it did save me about $50, so it was well worth not parkhopping. I spent one day at WDW, One Day at Epcot (you could spend 2 there really), One Day at the Animal Kingdom and then the evening at Downtown Disney.

Donna

Called 407-WDISNEY.

They are telling me that this bouce back in no longer in effect?

catmouse

make sure you ask at the park, or we asked when we checked into the hotel and they sold us the tickets right there.
Good luck
Holycow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter