Most famous person from your High School

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
hardly any from what I know, but I will go with Mike Fox he played in the NFL for the Giant and Cougars. And I had kind of a slight connection with him , I liked his older sister Liz and I was working up the nerve to ask her out on my first date when my buddy beat me to it

My school has several of note, but all graduated long before I did! The three most "famous" from our school website are:

Bob Mathias ('49)
Jack Hanna ('65)
David Conrad ('85)

Does it have to be from when I went there, too? Or any graduating year?

Apparently I attended high school with a band member from Korn, but I never knew him.
Rick Mears (race car driver) also attended my HS, but that was way before my time.

Harrison Ford!
Hillary Clinton went there too freshman-junior year until they opened the high school she went to for senior year.

where your list is quite impressive the pressure is on you, my school has like thousands of prisoners, garbageman and people who stand on the corner with a sign, will work for food

where your list is quite impressive the pressure is on you, my school has like thousands of prisoners, garbageman and people who stand on the corner with a sign, will work for food

Haha! I forgot about three more!

Derrick Kosinski - he was on MTV's Road Rules and then The Challenge for a few seasons

Steve Goodman - he wrote Go Cubs Go (woo Chicago Cubs!)

Roz Varon - weather reporter on a major Chicago station

Former Los Angeles Dodgers star pitcher Orel Hershiser. He graduated in 1976; me in 1979. I didn't know him personally.

he also had a couple great years for the Tribe, he was really good but also really ugly

I went to high school with an actor currently on General Hospital. He was a year ahead of me and we seem to have a lot of mutual Facebook friends but I never recall talking.

Really nobody famous. Couple of low level actors & athletes and one of the Iranian hostages (Sgt Rocky Sickman).

So many I can't even list them...I'm not kidding.

I can't think of anyone famous, but there were some very successful people who graduated from my school. One guy ended up being a VP at MTV (when people actually watched MTV.)

I happen to teach at the high school from which I graduated.

I went to school with Ron Clark, famous educator, Disney Teacher of the Year, Oprah Winfrey guest, and founder of the Ron Clark Academy. There was a made-for-TV movie made about him. Matthew Perry (Chandler from Friends) played Ron in that. He was two years ahead of me in school.

I taught an NFL player, CJ Wilson, who played for Green Bay his first year in the NFL, the same year they won the Super Bowl. I believe he plays for the Chicago Bears now.

And a more recent student of mine, Edrice "Bam" Adebayo is now playing in the NBA for the Miami Heat.

And not from my high school, but a girl I grew up with was played by Gwyneth Paltrow in a made-for-TV movie about a high profile murder in our small town.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!