Motocross Mickey design

quadaunt

Disney Devotee
My DNe8 has been racing motocross since he was four and so I would love to present him with a motocross shirt with a Disney theme during our trip in February. I didn't expect to find Mickey motocross clipart in my search (and I didn't find it). However, I have found some clipart of just a motocross bike. Is there a way to merge a Mickey image with the clipart that I found?

I'd be interested to see the answer to this, too! *bump*

My DS (7) just got his first dirt bike for Christmas this year! :)

I'm not sure if this is what you had in mind, but I gave it a try.

63925Motocross_Mickey-med.jpg

There really isn't any good clipart that will fit so I really had to manipulate a bunch of images/clipart.

Deb

Wow, Deb, that's exactly what I was looking for!!! :thumbsup2 I'm so glad to know there are people out there so much more talented than me! Thank you so much for taking the time to put that together! Now I just need to think of a good caption. I know about "whups" and "nak naks" but not sure how to work those in. Thanks again so much, Deb! :moped: :disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter