Mouse Ear Headband

merlinspride

Disney Mommy
Does anyone have pictures of the 'fancy' mouse ear headbands that are currently in the parks? Trying to buy some in advance for a surprise bday trip for my daughter.

I don't have any pics but if you have the Shop Disney Parks app on your phone you can find what's inside the parks that way. And the best part is the app tells you exactly where they are sold and most items you can purchase online. I think they have free ground shipping online purchases right now with no minimum. I saw an email for that. However some items can't be ordered. But I did see things I liked while at Disney on our last trip and purchased them via the app and shipped to home.

If you're buying them before you get to the parks, Etsy is also a great option. I'm taking two pair with me that I purchased that look great and were about half the price. Many shops also have much more character specific ears than they have in the parks. Hope you have a fantastic trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter