Mousekeeping Credit?

Truxi

Mouseketeer
This might not be the right board for it, but I'm not sure where to put it.

We went to Disney at the end of January for six days, and opted out of Mousekeeping for a $50 voucher. I remember at the time of check-out, thinking "hm, it doesn't look like they applied it like they said they would" but things were hectic.

And yes, okay, it's months later now, but I finally got around to checking our invoice and...yeah, it seems like they never gave us our voucher.

Would it even be worth it to contact them about it? (I want gonna buy some Disney shirts soon anyway)

So...um. I know this was ages ago but I’m sort of the grand duke of procrastinators and completely forgot to take care of this. And now I can’t find the email. Does anyone know what the email would have been titled or what the address would be?

So...um. I know this was ages ago but I’m sort of the grand duke of procrastinators and completely forgot to take care of this. And now I can’t find the email. Does anyone know what the email would have been titled or what the address would be?

From Name: Disney Gift Card Services
email: noreply-disneygiftcard@disney-email.com
subject line: Your Disney Gift Card is Enclosed

I recently did a split stay and both emails were formatted identically. Hope that helps you find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!