Mousesavers says Hot new codes are out for WDW Resorts

There is one new discount code and it is linked right from the front page of MouseSavers.

If you're not seeing the red text on the linked page, you may be viewing an old version of the page. Try hitting "Reload" or "Refresh" to see the new version.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Thankyou Mary I must be doing something wrong I'm having a Senior moment.

I'm not seeing it either! Having a too much time in the sun moment, I think

Sorry, some other people are having trouble, too.

I just re-uploaded the page in case there was some kind of glitch... funny thing is, I've been able to see it fine!

Mary
MouseSavers.com

I already have reservations - can I still use the code to get the better price? How?

I guess we are still waiting for 2002 discounts to come out. I got the aaa rate but am greedy, I want more. I am hoping some rates come out soon, I would like to switch from asmu to po fq, if the price is right. I did hear that the rates might come out in august. Does anyone know if there is any truth to this?

deb-o,

Call CRO and ask to see if the discount code can be applied to your reservation. In order to do this, you must have a reservation made through CRO (12 digit reservation number). If you don't have a reservation made through CRO, make a new reservation with this discount code and cancel your other reservation.

Mary, I just wanted to say THANKS for all of the time/effort that I know goes into Mousesavers. Your efforts have saved me and other people many hundreds of dollars. xoxo Dana

amazing how affordable disney wants you to pay for the code.....

We have a new WDW Resort Discount Code for 10/1/01-11/17/01 and
11/23/01-12/25/01. It's hard to believe Disney is including Xmas
dates in their deals this year. Customers should check out our
Addendum for details. Not a customer? You can order access at:

http://www.affordabledisney.com/

thanks mary for supplying people with help on discounts without a profit motive....

Hey, I'd charge everyone $29.95 if I thought I could get away with it! :D

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Mary, if I weren't so frugal, I would give it to you!:bounce:

(Thanks for all you do!:) )

The code worked great. I just booked Riverside (the hotel formerly known as Dixie Landings) for $99 + tax for Dec. 7, 2001. All Stars were booked solid (it's a MVMCP night). At first, she quoted me a rate of $144 -- then $121 (she realized she gave me the wrong quote) -- then it was magically $99 with the code.

I'm going to still hunt around for a comparable hotel nearby (maybe off site) - but, for now, I am very pleased!

Thanks Mary!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter