Movie Camera Rentals?

Nonna

Earning My Ears
I just thought of another question...is it possible to rent a movie camera a DW? If possible, does anyone know the cost? Oh, also, is there a place to have a picnic in any of the parks? We would bring our own lunch with us..trying to save some $$. Thanks

When we went 9/00 DH left our video camera in the car at the airport. I remembered my dad renting one when I was a kid, so I figured that is what we would do. We inquired about renting one once we arrived & a CM at our resort (I think it was PO) stated they discontinued renting them some time ago, we also inquired at quest relations in Epcot and we were told the same thing. Had I known I would have stopped at Walmart on the way in a purchased a cheap one! Anyway you could call ahead and again check to see if things changed but since they have become so inexpensive I doubt it is good business for Disney.

Nonna,

Yes, you can rent a video camera at WDW. Two summers ago, our camera was stolen from the plane. We inquired at the YC desk, and they told us to contact the video store in the Wyndam Resort Hotel. ( I don't remember the name.)

The rate was $29.99 for the 1st 24 hours, and $19.99 for the 2nd 24 hours. The tapes there were $8.99 each, so if you know that you are going to rent while down there, buy one from home for cheaper. They gave us several batteries to use, and were very helpful. I would definitely recommend them. :):):)

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter