Movies bed type

amykathleen2005

Wishing....
Booked a stay for two adults, my mom and me at All Star Movies Prefferred room. There was no way to pick the bed type on the reservation and it doesn't say anywhere. I just chatted online with a cast member who said that you are supposed to get a king for two people and the queen plus queen table bed for 4 guests. We would prefer the two queens then to share a king. Any experiences with this?

Maybe call and request a room with two queens. I don't think there are many non accessible king rooms and I'm sure they are highly requested. They would be more than happy to fulfill your request if at all possible.

According to Touring Plans and their room guide in the preferred section there's only about 10 rooms with King beds. I would imagine that they get more than 10 requests for those rooms from couples. I would still put in the room request, but I can't imagine you wouldn't be able to get it.

I believe the majority of king rooms at All Star Movies are accessible so even if requested to have a king room, it's not guaranteed. You'll likely be fine without even requesting. Worst case, if they try to put you in a king room when you arrive, you can ask for a room with 2 queens

Most of the rooms are 2 queens. It's standard at values for them to give you the 2 queen room... you have to special request the king bed room, usually.

We were just there over Christmas. Two rooms, two guests per room and both rooms had 2 queens. Room was pretty small, but beds were very comfortable.

I stayed at Movies last year and Pop for several years before solo (and once with a friend) and I always had a room with 2 beds in it. I thought King was a separate booking category or request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts