Moving Luggage from one DVC resort to another

marivigi

Getting a Pluto fix!
We will be visiting in July.

2 nights at Saratoga and then 2 nights at Poly.

Will guest services move our luggage or would we need to move it ourselves?

Bell Services will transfer your luggage (and any groceries) for you.

Thanks so much for the reply!

We are still debating renting a car, because Saratoga just seems huge, but knowing Bell Services will transfer our luggage diminishes the need for one

We are still debating renting a car, because Saratoga just seems huge, but knowing Bell Services will transfer our luggage diminishes the need for one

Yes, bell services will absolutely transfer your luggage. Just keep in mind that we have always been told not to expect our luggage at the second resort until the afternoon, I want to say 3pm ish. Also, unlike with Magical Express luggage service, you will need to be in the room to have bell services deliver your luggage, they will not leave it in the room if you are not there.

Yes, bell services will absolutely transfer your luggage. Just keep in mind that we have always been told not to expect our luggage at the second resort until the afternoon, I want to say 3pm ish. Also, unlike with Magical Express luggage service, you will need to be in the room to have bell services deliver your luggage, they will not leave it in the room if you are not there.

that's good to know!

Might need to pick it up from bell services at the Poly then, since we will be at a park all day

Thanks!

WORD OF ADVICE...... Bell services "guaranteed" me they could definitely have it over to our other resort by 1pm (it was like 10am at the time).... The guy promised & seemed super confident so of course I tipped extra.... (you know where this is going) Bags came at 5:30 & I got taken for a ride. So be cautious with the extra friendliness & take over what your going to need for the day.

WORD OF ADVICE...... Bell services "guaranteed" me they could definitely have it over to our other resort by 1pm (it was like 10am at the time).... The guy promised & seemed super confident so of course I tipped extra.... (you know where this is going) Bags came at 5:30 & I got taken for a ride. So be cautious with the extra friendliness & take over what your going to need for the day.

will do in case we use the service!

thanks!

The transfer happens around 1:00 and they get to your new resort after 3:00.

:earsboy: Bill

Nothing beats having a car in my view. Especially if its busy. But you'll be taken care of either way :)

Yup, it happened to me once too. I kept calling about every half hour when I got to my new resort, and my baggage still wasn't there. Finally, around 6:00, bell services at my new resort drove over and got it themselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter