Moving rooms during AKL stay

Ckemper

Earning My Ears
In order for us to rent points and secure a reservation at AKL, there is a chance we might have to move rooms due to availability. Will AKL move our luggage or will we have to transfer it?

I would think that Bell Services will move your luggage for you. Since check-out time is 11 AM and room ready is after 4 PM, you may need to have them store your luggage for you during the day anyway.

We did this three weeks ago and we checked out of one room and bell services moved our luggage over to Kidani for us then held it at the bell desk and we just called down for it

FYI, if you have food items that need to stay cold, pack them together, mark them refrigerate or frozen as needed. Let bell services know and they will be stored as marked.

FYI, if you have food items that need to stay cold, pack them together, mark them refrigerate or frozen as needed. Let bell services know and they will be stored as marked.

Thanks for this. Our current BLT 2br ressie is split tooo many ways currently (lockoff vs. dedicated) and my biggest concern is what to do with the juice and milk : )

They will move your luggage and in some cases let u stay in your current room until your new room is ready..... Sometimes not always. Doesn't hurt to ask

They will move your luggage and in some cases let u stay in your current room until your new room is ready..... Sometimes not always. Doesn't hurt to ask

No, not with DVC. They are always booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter