Moving sale!

Sorcerer

<font color=990000>Disneyana Diva<br><font color=3
As most of you know, I've bought my first (!) home and will be moving at the end of the month. So...I'm having a "yard sale" to help cut down on what I have to move, and to make some much-needed cash to aid in moving expenses! :)

I have a ton of extra traders that I will be selling at and below cost - please email me for a list.

Jonie on you first house!! I'll email you for the list.

Jonie

Congratulations on your new home. May you and your family have many happy times there.

E-mail has been sent.

Cathy:wave:

I just sent the list to everyone who has emailed me as of this morning. Please email me again if you have not received it!

Thank you to everyone who responded with well-wishes and congratulations on the house. I'm looking forward to getting settled in and not moving again for at least a few years! I'll certainly be glad with this is over and done with. :)

Jonie, having yoru house is a lot of work, but it is SO worth having your own HOME! Enjoy!

Awesome Jonie! Glad to see everything is moving along! No pun intended. LOL! I sent you an e-mail also!

Jen:pinkbounc

Jonie,
Congrats!!! I know the last time I had talked to you that you were working on getting the house. I'm so glad to hear that it went through for you!!!

Take care of yourself!

Sue Ellen

Congrats on the new house! May you enjoy many happy years and tax refunds because of it! A word of advice: Do the biggest re-model/re-do/re-structure first! I'm doing it backwards and it's driving me crazy!

E-mail on its way for pin list. Thanks for the offer.

Shari

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter