MS for priority seating

cmark

Earning My Ears
Can you use MS to make priority seating? What about candle light procession? This maybe a stupid question, but thanks for the info.

I called to confirm my reservation for the second week of October. At that time I also needed to modify a couple of priority seating reservations. The young woman at MS was very helpful and modified the reservations as I needed and then gave me the new confirmation numbers. I assume that they would also make PS reservations for you. They certainly have the capability.

Good luck, and have fun.

I asked about PS for the Cinderella Breakfast. MS told me it was better for me to call because the dining reservation department opens an hour before MS. MS recommended I call immediatley when the open 60 days from the date I want to go! Maybe I will have good luck and get ressies. By the way, I used MS for the other dining ressies. Wonderful job!

yes they have made most of my reservation for PS. However I don't think that DVC can made the candlelight procession - you need to pay in advance. I am waiting for the list of the actors who will be there first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter