Multiple fastpass from AAA.....

Echo queen

<font color=darkcoral>I like the idea of being clo
Has anyone booked there DL trip through AAA and had the advantage of multiple fastpass. By that a mean being able to get as many fastpasses as you like without having to wait until your in time frame of the first fastpass to get another one. My AAA rep. was telling about this perk. popcorn::

One clarification, its not as many fast passes as you want, its one for each fast pass attraction. In other words you can only have 1 space mountain fast pass at a time, but you can also get fastpasses for al the other rides without waiting. You only get this feature if staying at a Disney resort hotel.

I think this feature is disappearing in 2007, but from your counter it looks like you will be going before the end of the year.

We LOVED it last time we were there. You used to be able to just buy a special ticket from AAAA that had the feature. Now it is only available from AAA as part of a Disney package when staying onsite. We booked the package just for the enhanced fast pass.

Ok, we will be staying at the disneyland hotel, so I would be getting this perk for staying at the DLH and booking with AAA or would I get this perk because I'm staying at DLH and not booking with AAA :confused3 .

Thanks so much for your help. :sunny:

samkj said:
One clarification, its not as many fast passes as you want, its one for each fast pass attraction. In other words you can only have 1 space mountain fast pass at a time, but you can also get fastpasses for al the other rides without waiting. You only get this feature if staying at a Disney resort hotel.

I think this feature is disappearing in 2007, but from your counter it looks like you will be going before the end of the year.

Echo queen said:
Ok, we will be staying at the disneyland hotel, so I would be getting this perk for staying at the DLH and booking with AAA or would I get this perk because I'm staying at DLH and not booking with AAA :confused3 .

Thanks so much for your help. :sunny:

You get it for both. You can not get it with room only. It has to be a package through AAA with accomodations at a DL hotel.

arliepooh68 said:
You also get it staying at a disney neighbor hotel.

I thought it was just for packages booked with AAA staying onsite. Everyone gets to get fast passes, but for the enhanced fast pass, I thought it had to be onsite.

Nope, I recently stayed at the radisson, booked through AAA (my personal fav was not available, so we went with a good neighborhotel) and had the enhanced fast passes. It was nice having that free parking too!

arliepooh68 said:
Nope, I recently stayed at the radisson, booked through AAA (my personal fav was not available, so we went with a good neighborhotel) and had the enhanced fast passes. It was nice having that free parking too!

So you were able to get all your fast passes for the day at one time? That is a change from what they advertise then.

I did a trial "booking" to see what is included and sure enough it was in there. I am bummed they are not doing it next year though.

The enhanced fast pass is not available for good neighbor hotels. You must've been given the upgraded tickets by mistake.

From AAA

Disney's Good Neighbor Magic Package 2006

Disney's Good Neighbor Magic includes a stay at a nearby hotel, Preferred Seating at select shows in Disney’s California Adventure™ park and more.

Package includes:

Accommodations at a conveniently located Disneyland Resort Good Neighbor Hotel
Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Bonus Ticket
One Early Entry into Fantasyland in Disneyland® park *
Preferred Seating to select shows in Disney's California Adventure™
Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness!
EXCLUSIVE! AAA Vacations® collectible pin and lanyard (one per person)
EXCLUSIVE! California Diamond Fun Book (one per package)
EXCLUSIVE! AAA Vacations® FREE Parking at Disneyland Resort Theme Parks
EXCLUSIVE! AAA Vacations® Luggage Tag

For resort hotels

2006 Disney's Resort Magic Package

Disney’s Resort Magic upgrades you and your family with accommodations at a Disneyland® Resort Hotel, where you’ll be just steps away from Disneyland® Resort attractions.

Package includes:

Accommodations at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel® & Spa, the Disneyland® Hotel, or Disney’s Paradise Pier® Hotel
Disneyland® Resort Hotel self-parking, recreational facilities and Fitness Center access
Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Ticket

One Early Entry into Fantasyland in Disneyland® park *
Preferred Seating at selected attractions in Disney's California Adventure™
Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness!
EXCLUSIVE! Collect Disney's FASTPASS® tickets for multiple attractions at one time!
EXCLUSIVE! AAA Vacations® FREE Parking at Disneyland® Resort Theme Parks
EXCLUSIVE! AAA Vacations® collectible pin and lanyard (one per person)
EXCLUSIVE! California Diamond Fun Book (one per package)
EXCLUSIVE! AAA Vacations® Luggage Tag

samkj said:
The enhanced fast pass is not available for good neighbor hotels. You must've been given the upgraded tickets by mistake.
Sam is absolutely correct. You must book thru AAA for a DLR hotel, not a good neighbor. If you got it at a good neighbor, it was some kind of mistake.

The enhanced fastpass is amazing! :woohoo: On our last Disneyland trip, we felt we got so much more value for our ticket dollars. We'd take advantage of early entry every day and have a quick breakfast. Once my DH was done eating, he'd take our tickets and go do a run around the park collecting fastpasses for every possible ride. We would also look to collect another fastpass either right before or right after riding the ride, allowing us to get on most rides at least twice, despite the huger than normal crowds during the 50th celebration.

Considering how much it costs to stay in one of the DLR resorts, this added value made it so much more worth it! :cheer2:

Does anyone know if WDW Travel Co will be offering Enchanced Fast Pass as part of their packages in 2007???? Its such a great perk and it would make the higher prices for DLR much easier to take.

I don't think so. We've been booking 2007 packages, and that hasn't been part of the inclusions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter