Multiple Ticket Question

wendlle

Aussie Wendy
Two years ago when we last visited we had an issue at Blizzard Beach which resulted in the CM's issuing us complimentary Water Park tickets for a future visit.
I can see these tickets on my MDE account.
I have just purchased 14 day WDW Tickets which when they arrive I'll link to my MDE account also.

Our trip runs over 20 days, we will be using all 14 days of the tickets PLUS the BB ticket which we want to use first.

If our 14 day tickets get used first for this visit to BB we will not have enough days to do everything I have planned so I need to make sure the BB visit is used as the BB ticket.
How do I ensure this happens when we reach the park and tap our Magic Band?

Two years ago when we last visited we had an issue at Blizzard Beach which resulted in the CM's issuing us complimentary Water Park tickets for a future visit.
I can see these tickets on my MDE account.
I have just purchased 14 day WDW Tickets which when they arrive I'll link to my MDE account also.

Our trip runs over 20 days, we will be using all 14 days of the tickets PLUS the BB ticket which we want to use first.

If our 14 day tickets get used first for this visit to BB we will not have enough days to do everything I have planned so I need to make sure the BB visit is used as the BB ticket.
How do I ensure this happens when we reach the park and tap our Magic Band?
There’s no need to prioritize: your BB ticket will be deducted if you enter BB.

When you enter a regular park, a regular ticket entitlement will be deducted.

There’s no need to prioritize: your BB ticket will be deducted if you enter BB.

When you enter a regular park, a regular ticket entitlement will be deducted.
even though the 14 day tickets include water parks and park hopping?

We have a not completely unsimilar situation coming up, and I don’t think I’m completely understanding here. So if you have a BB ticket and a 14 day ticket with water parks, and you go the water park, it I’ll definitely use the BB ticket and NOT one of the water park entitlements? Or it doesn’t matter because using a water park entitlement won’t start the 14 day clock on the 14 day ticket? I think the OP needs to be sure because they has 14 park days planned after their BB visit so they don’t want to start the clock on that ticket until the go to their first regular park. Apologies, if I’m grossly misunderstanding.

To prioritize, just go to the Guest Relations / Ticket Window at BB.

We have a not completely unsimilar situation coming up, and I don’t think I’m completely understanding here. So if you have a BB ticket and a 14 day ticket with water parks, and you go the water park, it I’ll definitely use the BB ticket and NOT one of the water park entitlements? Or it doesn’t matter because using a water park entitlement won’t start the 14 day clock on the 14 day ticket? I think the OP needs to be sure because they has 14 park days planned after their BB visit so they don’t want to start the clock on that ticket until the go to their first regular park. Apologies, if I’m grossly misunderstanding.
Yes this is my exact situation. If the clock starts then we won't have enough days left.
I'll just go to the ticket window to be sure, which is a pain because we wanted to get right into BB early to get a nice shady spot by the kiddie area which always goes first.

You need to prioritize.

Because both tickets (the 14 day and the waterpark ticket) are capable of being used to enter a water park, it is unpredictable which will be tapped when you enterthe waterpark if you do not proactively priortize one of them.

You need to prioritize.

Because both tickets (the 14 day and the waterpark ticket) are capable of being used to enter a water park, it is unpredictable which will be tapped when you enterthe waterpark if you do not proactively priortize one of them.
exactly how do you prioritize ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter