Muppets 3

old lady

DIS Veteran
Are they going to make a third movie? I wonder if Piggy will have a rival such as Bette Midler or Dolly Parton or some other famous singer,Lady Gaga?

Muppets Most Wanted didn't do well. I don't think it made back production and marketing costs. However, The Muppets in 2011 did well and made money, but these movies have never been hits since the original. None of the 7 other movies made half as much as the original when adjusted for inflation. I love the Muppets, but the show has been gone a long time now, and the characters aren't a large part of our culture anymore.

I said all that to say this: I am sure Disney is evaluating this franchise to decide if it needs to be mothballed. We may not see anymore movies. It is hard to tell.

the first film did well, it had some catchy songs, alot of guest appearences by celebs in it but the second film? it flopped big time!

i think disney will revaluate this franchise, i hope they do its been diluted so much since i was a kid. Muppets treasure island and muppets christmas carol were my favoriates as a kid, id love to see them go back to this maybe as a disney chanel origional movie? that would be cool!

Well, what do you know! If you look at the other thread about Muppets you will see they are doing a new TV show! If done right, this will do a lot to revive the franchise. Then we will see another movie. Well played Disney. Well played.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter