Murphys are LIVE from WDW ~ Flower & Garden + High School debuts!!!

The weather is beautiful. Not too hot. But warm and wonderful. :sunny: I spent the day at Epcot. Now at Disney springs. Having one of these:

0365B8C8-AAB0-4D25-9236-548B6C31FFD9_zpsnggm7b3n.jpg
What's the name of this drink?? :)

Great pics! I can't imagine how exciting that was for you and Nick. Did he say anything about seeing the backstage areas? I've heard CM reports that pre-parade is absolutely crazy. Is it just the pics or is Nick really that tall?! He looks a good foot taller than the kids around him! I can't believe how fast they grow up.

Yes he is insanely tall. :goodvibes Probably 6'4" or 6'5" I haven't measured him because I can't reach that high! LOL :rotfl2:
I haven't really had a chance to talk to him at all. He's with his friends. I was lucky to get a quick hug after. ;) But I'll be asking him lots of questions once we get home and I actually have his attention.

Tonight Connor sings at Disney Springs with the choir and he has a solo part! :love: I'm so excited and I know I'm going to cry again!!!! ;)

Yes he is insanely tall. :goodvibes Probably 6'4" or 6'5" I haven't measured him because I can't reach that high! LOL :rotfl2:
I haven't really had a chance to talk to him at all. He's with his friends. I was lucky to get a quick hug after. ;) But I'll be asking him lots of questions once we get home and I actually have his attention.

Tonight Connor sings at Disney Springs with the choir and he has a solo part! :love: I'm so excited and I know I'm going to cry again!!!! ;)
Yes, you will probably cry, and your heart will be pounding too!

quote ["Tonight Connor sings at Disney Springs with the choir and he has a solo part! :love: I'm so excited and I know I'm going to cry again!!!! ;)"] quote

Can't wait to hear how Connor's concert was?

Hey guys :)

The concert was amazing!!!! They did so great. :love:

3092765A-A522-43C8-AA14-94113D43F6CF_zps5ngrnfie.jpg

7395F8CE-2715-460A-91CA-1936BE5E5084_zpsfayxbhfs.jpg

And Connor totally rocked "The Circle of Life"! I cried again. Of course. But it was so surreal hearing my baby up there on that stage in WDW singing that song. I'm still not over it.

Here's a little clip of Connor:

I have been having a terrible time getting wifi to work in our room and no luck with a Verizon signal. Sorry for my delay! I have so many pics to share!!! I've been to every park and tomorrow is our last day.

Let me quickly post some pics while it's actually working! ;)

Thanks for sharing the clip of Connor singing. He sounded great!

Love all your pics too. Enjoy the rest of the day.

I love all your photos! I've taken photos of figment, but mine don't look as great as yours. Your shot is staged so perfectly! Such a cute baby giraffe. Thanks so much for sharing! I'm looking forward to more!

Last edited:
Connor sounded great. Two boys to be proud of. I have been on the Disboards since 1999. I don't post much but I have enjoyed watching your boys grow up. I can remember when they were both shorter then mom. Great pictures of Epcot makes me want to be there.

Oh, NO! I Missed a Murphy Trip.
that's what I get for not checking my social media for months, eh?

Hope y'all had a lot of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!