Music: What are you listening to??

I heard somebody on TV say "talk it over" which for some reason took me back to this song from the 80s--weird video, but good song:

I've suddenly realized how much I like this kind of music. It's relaxing and pleasant!

I've downloaded lots of very old BBC radio comedy programmes "Hancock's Half Hour". Very dated but good and silly! I know not music :)

The whole damn album, Bat Out Of Hell.

___________________________-----

And this song which always makes me so incredibly happy and then I start crying because of John Mann's early onset Alzheimer's.

Such a talented and beyond sexy man.

And If Venice Is Sinking - Spirit Of The West

Permitted 12/24-12/25

Otherwise, NO! :)

This made me laugh. I used to sing in a huge choral group, about 86 people. We had to start practicing Xmas carols starting in the last week of August/first week of September. :crazy2: I'm one of those people that gets depressed and cranky at Christmas time. I hated to have to sing them for weeks, but if I wanted to keep singing with the chorale, I had to. This was a chorale with a wait list to get in, and you had to audition for a spot, so I was not giving up my place by skipping anything.

I will allow it the week before Xmas, and for the 12 days of Xmas. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts