Must Eats!!

I'm suddenly very hungry reading this thread...

My favorite is definitely the forrest mushroom pizza from Craftsman Grill. Oh my gosh, it's just SO GOOD. We are vegetarian, so I love the addition of the veggie sausage. We love it so much we make our own version at home. I also like their cheese pizza. They are large enough to share with a few people.

I also really like the burgers from Smokejumpers. I know it's super basic, but I love the option of having a toppings bar to customize my veggie burger.

A trip to DL isn't complete for me without a pretzel of some kind.

Well this thread has made me all sorts of hungry now too. hahaha

Hubby and I decided I would be in charge of planning all our meals for our April trip to make sure I get all my favourites... and with the F&W going on then, I think we will be spending a lot of time eating!

We love eating a late breakfast or early lunch at Carnation Cafe. (Fried pickles, seasoned fries are ordered immediately to share).
Dill popcorn and a Pear-o-dice drink from Cozy Cones during twilight (to watch the lights come on).
Breakfast at Flo's. We always get a fruit platter to share (family of 5) as well as other foods.
DH loves the breakfast burrito from Galatic Grill after MM. Red Rose Taverns has a decent breakfast.
We used to love eating at Whitewater Snacks. Since it has changed names, not so much.
In DTD, Napolinis - made to order individual pizzas. Made for a teenage boy, same with Tortilla Joe's Taquiria (bean and cheese burritos). My son is in hog heaven when we go to DL.

It doesn't matter when we go, someone in our family gets sick. It is nice to pop into Jamba Juice, which is changing it's name to Jamba, to get smoothies with boosters put in them. They also have some food items.

Any item in the candy stores that are made on site that are chocolate, or covered in chocolate.

Oh, and a double scoop of Mocha Almond Fudge ice cream from Clarabelle's next to FFP in DCA while watching people, etc, on Buena Vista St.

The Ronto Wrap in Galaxy's Edge was great. Definitely looking forward to my next visit so that I can have another.

My favorite is a plain old Mickey pretzel (hubby loves them with cheese sauce). It’s the one thing I ALWAYS get and have been known the be the first one waiting in line at the cart in Tomorrowland.

Grilled cheese and tomato soup at jolly holiday is the perfect Disneyland lunch. Cookies at Pooh’s Corner. Corn dogs from the red wagon. Beignets and mint julep (but the line was crazy in October so I haven’t had them in a while!). Cake pops. Regular toffee to-go (2 bags!) to snack on once we get home and remind us of Disneyland. We liked the churro toffee too but regular is our fave.

We are WDW people. But have visited DL twice.
And I love the Tigger Tails.
Well, we love the Monte Cristo as well.

Churro Funnel Cake at Hungry Bear ~ every trip!
Dark Chocolate and Caramel marshmallow wands ~ they don’t make these at WDW!

My favorite is a plain old Mickey pretzel (hubby loves them with cheese sauce). It’s the one thing I ALWAYS get and have been known the be the first one waiting in line at the cart in Tomorrowland.

Grilled cheese and tomato soup at jolly holiday is the perfect Disneyland lunch. Cookies at Pooh’s Corner. Corn dogs from the red wagon. Beignets and mint julep (but the line was crazy in October so I haven’t had them in a while!). Cake pops. Regular toffee to-go (2 bags!) to snack on once we get home and remind us of Disneyland. We liked the churro toffee too but regular is our fave.

Use Mobile Order at the Mint Julep Bar. That line is always insane. I used it last weekend to get beignets and had them in my hand 30 seconds after submitting my mobile order.

I love Goofy's Kitchen, and I think your family will have a fabulous time there :)
Also: another vote for the Ronto Wrap, and also the Ronto-less (veggie) Wrap...both are unique and delicious in their own way, and the spice goes so well with the Meiloorun Juice they sell there.

New favorites from my last trip: the jalapeno cheese stuffed pretzel (we got it from Bayside Brews in DCA but I'm sure they are elsewhere too) and the loaded french fries from the Hungry Bear.

New favorites from my last trip: the jalapeno cheese stuffed pretzel (we got it from Bayside Brews in DCA but I'm sure they are elsewhere too) and the loaded french fries from the Hungry Bear.
Oh man, gotta check out those fries! LOL. I need to start a list!

Corn dog from the Little Red Wagon (sometimes it moves a bit on Main street not always on the end by exit. Sometimes it is on the right side of street half way up before the hub - right side as you enter). I also hate most corn dogs and love these. Pro tip you get a discount if you ask to not be charged for chips nor apples cos you just want a corn dog.

Raspberry rose macaron like others have said. On your own or split in half with someone. Fresh yum raspberries. TY Jolly Holiday.

Frozen lemonade at the cart by Big Thunder Mountain and Mark Twain. They also sell pickles and fruit.

Corn dog from Little Red Wagon, Dole Whip, and a Monte Cristo from Cafe Orleans are all must haves for every trip. There are so many GOOD snacks and food in the parks - I really enjoy a lot of them. Tried the poutine from Red Rose last trip and it is the bomb - so is the flat bread. :)

Corn dog from the Little Red Wagon (sometimes it moves a bit on Main street not always on the end by exit. Sometimes it is on the right side of street half way up before the hub - right side as you enter). I also hate most corn dogs and love these. Pro tip you get a discount if you ask to not be charged for chips nor apples cos you just want a corn dog.

Raspberry rose macaron like others have said. On your own or split in half with someone. Fresh yum raspberries. TY Jolly Holiday.

Frozen lemonade at the cart by Big Thunder Mountain and Mark Twain. They also sell pickles and fruit.

Oh man. Pickles and frozen lemonade. Heck yeah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter