"Must See's" at IOA

ShuisFan584

<font color=red>Bowler & <font color=blue>Softball
My family is going to Disney this August and we're going to spend two of those days at Universal and IOA. Since I've never been to IOA before, I don't know what any of the rides are like. I want to go on all the "must see" attractrions. So what do you consider "must see's" at IOA?

#1: Spiderman, a don't miss!

2: The Incredible Hulk

3: Dueling Dragons

4: Cat In the Hat

5: Mytho's Restaurant

6: Sinbad Show

7: Jurassic Park The River Adventure!

What exquisite taste you have, Robinrs! Those would be my picks, too.

I would only add: Try to be among the last to leave the park at night. Port of Entry, at night, with just a few people around is magical.

Kelly, I'm sure you're right about nightime at Port of Entry but when they are only open till 7 like last nite,,,,aaarrggghhh!! Still had a grea time bouncing around. Your book has been an invaluable tool for us down here. Gotta go, times a wastin' and lets see if my tickets purchased online from Universal actuall get me EE this morning!
:bounce:

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've often wondered why they can't keep the parks open later. I am sure there is some exquisitely fine-tuned financial calculus that tells them it's just not worth it.

OTOH, Universal differentiates itself by appealing to a more grown-up audience than some other parks we might mention. And grown-ups stay up later.

Maybe if they kept the parks open later they'd discover a whole late-night theme park audience no one knew existed.

Yeah, even if they alternated keeping one island open a couple extra hours ( at USF, a street or two), and keep all attractions/shops/ food places in it open, they could still make money.
Your Citywalk diners will have exited already, and the exits themselves won't have quite the bottle-neck there usually is at closing time. The small-kid families will likely head out also.
Maybe have a few merchandise discounts / sales running. (After all, wouldn't you like to think someone visiting Disney the next day will wear that Spiderman T-shirt bought last nite?)
Make it a festive atmosphere and monies will be spent. Seems like it could be done without tons of man/woman power too.
Maybe it's all just my wishful thinking though!
Jim

Spider Man
Jurassic Park boat ride
Cat in the Hat
Poseidon (if it's open)
One Fish, Two Fish
Incredible Hulk
Dueling Dragons
Dudley Do Right (if you don't mind getting soaked)
Mythos Restaurant
Sinbad show (worth seeing one time)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter