• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

must ... stop ... reading ... this forum

jenjersnap

yadda yadda yadda
We're leaving in less than a month and all my PSs have been done since about 80 days out. However, ya'll are making me second guess every decision I've made (oh, and it's making me hungry too. Don't you know I am trying to diet for this trip?!?).

:jester:

So now I have a huge wishlist for other trips, but I am regretting no meals at Ohana, Boma, Cape May, California Grill, Akershus, Whispering Canyon, Narcoosees AND Citricos ... no breakfast at Kona's ... this trip. DH and I are going on a date and I made a PS at Fultons that I am thinking of changing to something mroe "romantic". Love that seafood though.

I am getting so crazed that I am even contemplating two meals in one day at Boma's since we only have one full day to stay at AKL (our plane arrives pretty late on day 1) since I NEED to try both. Lord help me! :p

Thanks for listening to me (playfully) vent. I highly doubt I can avoid this boad for a whole month. Sure enjoy the trip reports.

::yes:: I know exactly what you mean. I've had my ps's made for awhile and I'm constantly second guessing one here or there and wanting to add more. These boards definately make you hungry. How can we fit it all in? More trips!!!

Here is a little idea.......
Make two reservations for the same meal.... Then you can see how you are feeling and which one you want to go to. Then Cancel the other one. We are doing this once during our trip since we didn't know which park we would be in that day.

I've been the same way... Changed my mind so many times. But I always came back to my first choices.:)

Good luck and have fun!!!!! I'm sure you picked places that you will love. ( and Keep coming back!!!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc )

Me too!!!:teeth: I keep second guessing myself. I finally put *'s by all the things that I cannot, will not change on my itinerary, leaving me a few days to play with. I think I'm just not happy unless I'm planning. :crazy: My DH was thrilled when I told him we had to plan another trip soon, because I have 3 restaurants that I can't fit in. Not really! :rolleyes: Too many good restaurants, too few days. :)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

OMG !!! me too me too !!!! I keep doing the same thing !! i'm driving myself crazy ! :hyper:

ummm I am not admitting to how many times I have had to call and change things.........lol They are gonna start rejecting my calls.

Tricia

This must be a common theme, I am second guessing everything also! At this point, whatever will be will be, just hope I have made good choices!

I so know what you're saying...got off these boards late last night and spent my last waking moments thinking how hungry I was. I have to read these boards on a full stomach.

However, we're getting some GREAT ideas on where we're going to make our PSs for our March trip.

Originally posted by c&m
I so know what you're saying...got off these boards late last night and spent my last waking moments thinking how hungry I was. I have to read these boards on a full stomach.

Now that is funny!

It is difficult to decide between all of these great sounding restaurants. We have PS's made for almost all of our meals, but I keep wanting to change my mind. I have a feeling that we will end up eating a completely differently itinerary than what we have planned!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter