Samandmom

<font color=purple>Curvy WISHer<br><font color=tea
Is there a list of the best foods/treat in USH? So far I have on my list:
1. Large donuts from Simpsons
2. Voodoo donuts
3. Minions drink (don't know the name)
4. Butter beer
What else?

I like frozen butter beer, you get that at same places. Better than regular butter beer, in my opinion.

The three broomsticks has the best food and ambiance at the park, other than the restaurant for the VIP tour.

Potato leek soup in Wizarding World. Very different flavor than the soup in Orlando's 3 broomsticks (both vegetarian).

Hit butterbeer has my fave flavor but the serving is way too big. A quarter of a serving would leave me wanting more. Half is too much. But you can't share easily because the tipping just chinks from cup to cup and won't split.

Frozen is my next fave.

Lard Lad donut is amazing. And there's no lard in it. :) I don't take my donut love lightly, and the big pink donut is one of the best I've ever had.

The hot butterbeer is my hands down favorite thing at USH. Everything else is pretty average theme park food. Voodoo donuts are good but everytime I've walked by it's been an hour+ line and not worth that. My neighbor said she went at opening and there was a minimal line, so get there early!

We had breakfast at Voodoo after parking and there was no line! Was fantastic, we'd been in Portland earlier in the week and we're hanging out for more.

Three Broomsticks was definitely our other fave. Frozen sour appplease Fanta before hopping on the studio tour is a must every time we go too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts