MVMCP 2002

Hey Danny !!! We'll see you on the 3rd at LTT and MVMCP !!!! We have myself, sydally9367, autochick, NancyIL and possibly maepartner and friend.

Barb,

Make sure to include me in whatever plans you make for yourself. I can't get as much computer time to check things out with the girls all doing their end of year school projects and stuff.

Please add myself and DH to the list ---We will be delighted to sit at any table...Please let me know if we need to pay early or how this works. Can you tell I'm a newbie? Do I need to make special requests for wheelchair setting? Actually it's an EVC---Dale has Lou Gehrigs. He could use his walker if needed but the EVC is so much easier. Well thanks PattyN;)

Hi Patty

Last year we just bought our tickets separate and then different people made reservations for tables. As we get closer and figure out whose table you'll be at then remind that person to have them note on the PS you have the ECV. Last year the two or three of us that had wheelchairs or ECVs were all able to leave them so we just left them out front and then went to our table. For Dale it might be easier just to have them note it on the PS. I think we can make PS at the 90 or 60 day mark, by then we should have table lists and such. Don't worry, we'll take care of you.

I think we did a pay as you go at Crystal Palace. Meals got a little confusing for everybody with one ticket or separate. I'm sure we drove some waitresses crazy.

Can't wait. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Unfortunately, sister Linda and I can't stay for the night of the 8th. You all promise to have a great MVMCP......maybe next time.....(I have to get back and give a final exam!!!!)

We want to leave the 3rd open for Patinmn's great surprise!!!!

:jester:

:earsgirl: :earsgirl:

What suprise ? ;) ;)

As soon as the official information is announced I will be able to announce mine (hint, hint Pete)

OOOOHHHH

We should have a "guess what Patrick's surprise is" contest

Kind of in the spirit of guess Pete's announcement from last year.....

My guess is that he is going to pay for us all to eat at California Grill and watch the MK fireworks!

Anyone else?

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter