MVMCP - really only 5 attractions?

hedg12

Mouseketeer
So it looks like we're going to have a couple of days in the parks Nov. 12th & 13th & are thinking about going to MVMCP one of those days (there are parties both days.) But I'm looking at Disney's web site & it only lists BTMRR, Space, Splash, 7DMT, and Dumbo as being open during the parties. Is this right, or is there a chance that it will change? I'd love to go, but if all it offers besides these rides is a parade, fireworks, and a few meet & greets (not usually our thing) then I'm not sure I can justify the money. Any chance this is an incomplete list & Disney will update it before the parties start? If so, am I safe in waiting to buy tickets until closer to the date, or do these parties generally sell out?

On the website, it says "Discover dozens of iconic Magic Kingdom attractions you’re welcome to enjoy as you explore each land!"

That's a little comforting - I was worried Disney's bean counters were having a field day with the Christmas party...
I saw the "dozens of iconic attractions" blurb on the website but it goes on to list just 5, & the "Official MVMCP" thread here lists the same 5.

They may just wanted to highlight some of the bigger attractions that people are often interested in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter