MVMCP--Tickets AND passes?

RinaMB

Earning My Ears
I forgot how these "hard ticket" events work and did some searching to try to find the answer, but no luck!

How does it work for MVMCP? Do we need to buy the tickets and use one day on our passes as well? Or do we just need tickets for MVMCP? We're thinking about getting there Dec. 17th (the last day for MVMCP) and weren't planning on using that day for passes since we'll only be there in the afternoon. But if we can go to MVMCP just using those hard tickets, that would be great!

Rina:Pinkbounc

The MVMCP tickets are good for admission. I'm not sure how early they let you in, but you don't need to use a park hopper.
:)

Last early December 2003, we got into MK for MVMCP at 4:00PM using just our MVMCP tickets. We did not use our park hoppers on that day. There's even a separate line just for entry in the parks for MVMCP people.

We went last Dec. and they were letting the MVMCP guest in at 4pm.

It was a magical Christmas. I will probably make the trip again this December.

4 PM? Nice! That means my Mom can get the 4 day hopper, and we can have a relaxing day before Christmas party fun... but how am I going to justify not going to a park with an AP burning a hole in my pocket :rolleyes: ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter